Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends as we all know now a days we are going too fast in the technological era.Now it is the great demand to be techno savvy.For the student of ARTS is is hard to cop with all this IT aids to use them in our routine life. But I personally think that because of our Pro. Dr.Dilip Barad, we are now able to use all this IT facilities. Thank to him because he makes us able to walk with the WORLD.
Nicely expressed you have in your blog about the admission in the dept. I have also experienced the same. It was my strong desire to take an admission at surat,but unfortunately I was not given the admission,though i was first in the merit list. But after coming in the dept. in Bhavnagar, I realised that it was luck in not studing at Surat. One another thing I want to share is that I didn't expose myself anywhere else. It was the first time in the dept. that I stood up to speak something on the stage. And slowly and steadily, I became confident to speak at any time. I also want you to expose yourself at full extent.
ReplyDeletethank you for your reply.
ReplyDeletei get very less time for net
surfing.so i am very late in reply.
i beg pardon for that.
hope reading is going well and also you preparing
well for exams.